- When making payments online use your credit card opposed to your debit card. Credit cards offer the best possible fraud protection.
- When traveling use your credit card opposed to your debit card. Unfamiliar transactions may be flagged as suspicious, disabling your debit card.
- Never give out your personal information over the phone or on the internet.
- Do not respond to email that may warn of dire consequences. Always confirm these emails independently with the bank or company.
- If you did respond to a fraudulent email, contact the bank immediately.
- Check your credit card and bank account statements regularly for unauthorized charges. Report any discrepancies.
- If you don't have a credit card with fraud protection please contact us to apply for a Farmers Exchange Bank VisaŽ Card.
Farmers Exchange Bank wants you to know that we will never email, call or otherwise ask you for your account information. Those types of inquiries are often scams to get your account information! Please notify us immediately if you feel your account information may have been compromised.